Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Jeff Goldblum o'clock

Yay The Fly! Also yay Jeff Goldblum, although I do think he should play a character other than himself a little more often. Or even just once.

October is supposed to rock for scary movies, but so far I've been pretty disappointed. I know, I have like 200 on DVD, but part of the point of October is that there should be a plenitude of horror flicks on the tube. Props to Sci-Fi for bringing back "Tales from the Darkside," but still. I shouldn't have to dig through my DVDs to find a scary movie when Halloween is just a couple of weeks away, you know? I should be able to find Event Horizon on the Sci-Fi Network, and Phantasm on TBS, and I Know What You Did Last Summer on TNT, and one of the Halloween movies (they never play 3, and they need to more often, because it's so horrible that it's great) on FX, and maybe something like C.H.U.D. on USA.

And hey, while we're at it, I bet they could make a pretty sweet C.H.U.D. video game. Somebody needs to get on that.

Anyway. The point. Get with it, TV. I need my yearly fix.

Random Quote of the Day:
"Tina Fey has actually done more interviews about playing Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin has done about being Sarah Palin."
-Roland Martin in a column on CNN.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home