Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper sucks

Or, at least, the 12-pack I bought this weekend does. It's flat! What kind of person wants to drink flat pop? What kind of company sells flat pop? Nasty. So if anyone out there wants about 10 cans of this disgusting stuff, you're more than welcome to swing on by and pick it up, free of charge. Although I wouldn't mind if you brought me some pizza in return.

And yes, I said "pop," and I said it because it's right. Take your "soda" or "coke" or "tonic" or "cola" to another blog if you don't like it. And if you're one of those people who uses the hideous redneck monstrosity that is "co-cola," I swear to God I will turn this internet around and drive you straight back home.

7 Comments:

At March 09, 2005 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a "soda" person, though "tonic" amuses me. I can handle the "pop" usage.

Are you sure the DCVDP is *supposed* to be flat? Maybe you got bad stuff. I think I know somebody who likes it, though I can't remember who right now.

BTW, I like the template you're using. It's clean, but not boring.

 
At March 09, 2005 11:41 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Well, it fizzes up when you first open it like a regular pop, and for about 15 seconds it tastes almost right, but then after that it's like drinking syrup. CVDP doesn't have that problem, so maybe it's the artificial sweetener that does it. Or maybe I did get a bad batch, but I don't know that I want to throw good money after bad to buy another can/bottle somewhere and test the theory.

And I like the template too! It was kinda boring before I tweaked it, though. ^_^

 
At March 09, 2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Hank said...

Pop is correct. You go, boy.

 
At March 12, 2005 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to him (you know, the time-stamp-obsessed Texan). It's Coke, dammit Jim!

 
At March 12, 2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Jim's not here, man.

 
At March 12, 2005 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if Jim was here, he'd say it was Coke! Unless we were talking about pancakes.

 
At March 13, 2005 2:51 AM, Blogger Todd said...

You've actually served pancakes at the restaurant, bubba - Jim's idea of pancakes, anyway. I used to have to make them for what felt like forever and then roll them for forever more, and then the damn dirty ties would leave the lid off and the freezer open and ruin half of 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home