Saturday, March 12, 2005

roll dem bones

I'm not usually much of an internet quiz-taker, but cool people like teapotgirl and Binah and Verlinda are doing it so I figured it had to be worth doing. Or maybe it's just a starved and desperate cry for attention. So anyway, yeah, it's a fun quiz that will make you laugh. Unless you happen to be dead inside like my good friend Porkchop.

I am a d12


Take the quiz at dicepool.com

You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled day.

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2005 1:04 PM, Blogger Hank said...

Man, I must have answered some questions wrong when I took the quiz.

 
At March 13, 2005 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank, I can't begin to tell you how shocked I am. Shocked and awed.

Todd, we are dice twins.

 
At March 13, 2005 7:13 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Yay dice twins!

But I'm jealous of Hank. He's the coolest die of all. He always gets all the good stuff, dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home