Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Everything's sparkly!

No, the glitter fairies didn't drop the bomb on Tulsa. I'm just stupid tired. I would kill for a normal night's sleep right about now, because I haven't had one since... I guess last Wednesday night. My sleepytime got all thrown off when I was feeling screwy Thursday night and Friday, and then since getting up early Saturday morning the most sleep I've gotten in a night is three and a half hours. And I can't even go to bed now, even though I've been up for about 20 hours (passed out on the couch early last night, woke up about 9:30, and never did manage to get back to sleep), because if I did I'd wake up at like 3 in the morning and then rather than a lack of sleep issue I'd have a sleep schedule issue. Which is just as aggravating when you've got two jobs. Quite possibly even more so.

I know, I know. Wah. Hey, I'll admit it - I've turned into a much bigger wuss about sleep since I finally got past my habitual insomnia a few years back. Wuss or not, though, if I can't hit the sack yet it would be nice to at least have a backrub, a beer, and maybe some snoggin'. I'd settle for the first two, I suppose. But, you know, while I'm wishing...

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i want a backrub, some beer, and some snogging. get out of my head...

 
At February 21, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Nifty! We should hang out. ^_~

 
At February 21, 2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

out running errands now.... call you later, tho'. ;)

 
At February 21, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Whee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home