Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Five things I did today

...that you probably didn't.

1) Had sushi for breakfast.
2) Dug through a box of newspapers from April of 1912 (the sinking of the Titanic).
3) Found the very first issue of Playboy in a box at work - not the same box as the Titanic articles - and read it on my lunch break.
4) Stopped at the driving range on my way home and just crushed the ball - I mean, some of them were getting out there about 310-320.
5) Washed a load of laundry consisting entirely of chef coats.

All in all, that's a pretty good day, even with the stupid laundry thrown in. And it's not over yet, as once the coats are out of the dryer I've got a hot date with my couch and we're gonna watch a bunch of episodes of 24 together. Go get 'em, Jack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home