Friday, September 02, 2005

Bush calls relief efforts "unacceptable"

Well, let's see here. When I go to a restaurant and have an "unacceptable" experience, do I take it all out on the server, who was only responsible for a part of my evening? The cook, who also only holds partial responsibility? The busboy? The hostess? The bartender? No. I call out the manager, who is ostensibly overseeing all of these various stations, and direct my questions/complaints to him. Or her. Whatever.

Anyway. The same holds true pretty much across the board - if you want to complain, you do it to the person(s) in charge. So if Shrub has any complaints about the federal government's response to Katrina, I would suggest that he direct those complaints to the person in charge of the federal government, because that's who ultimately has to answer for this mess.

Oh, wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home