Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Finally

After numerous random delays and an eventual decision to reread books four and five first (which I'm glad I did, because I had forgotten all sorts of stuff that happened, particularly in book five), I'm about ten minutes from heading upstairs to dive into Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Yeah, I know, I can't believe it took me this long either. All I can say is that it's been one odd and exhausting summer.

So. Yay new (to me) Harry Potter-ness!

And if Snape's not the HBP, I'll eat my hat. It's time for Rowling to tell his story, and there's no way she's nuts enough to try and cram it into book seven. *nod*

Bye!

4 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 1:10 AM, Blogger Super!Mom said...

Holy shit! Let me know when you're done. I thought you'd read it already!!!

 
At August 24, 2005 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee. The internet went explody on HBP. I don't even read the books and I know all the juicy spoilers.

 
At August 26, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Stef - will do!
Binah - don't tell me, I have 200 pages to go! :op Although it's not hard to figure out what's going to happen.
Will - email me your phone number!

 
At August 27, 2005 4:03 AM, Blogger Super!Mom said...

*drumming fingers on desk*

Damn, dude! Are you done yet?????

BTW, I'm calling you today. Heads up. Answer the damn phone. And hi to Binah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home