Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hey! And other stuff.

The "hey!":
  • Tom Welling's in the remake of "The Fog!" Cool. (I've totally lost my Smallville focus, although I still do truly love the show. A couple of years back, I'd have known about this within a day or two of him signing on. But that's what happens when they mix a few too many craptacular episodes in with the good ones.)
The other stuff:
  • Working nine doubles in twelve days isn't as easy as it used to be. I'm soooooooo not 18 anymore. Sigh. But two days from now it'll be over and I can hopefully get back to sleeping a little more than 4-5 hours a night. Of course, the kiddos will be down this weekend, so I don't know if I can bet on too much sleep until Sunday night... ah well, it'll all be worth it when I buy that shiny new laptop I've been craving.
  • The bank finally noticed that they were promoting drug use and changed their sign (Tuesday during the day sometime, for those of you keeping score). How unfun of them.
  • I'm either seeing "The Dukes of Hazzard" or "March of the Penguins" this weekend. At this point, I just can't decide. I really had no plans to see TDoH at least until it came to DVD (and I wasna even sure about that), but then today I saw a bunch of clips from it and it actually looks funny as hell. Who knew? I've still gotta catch "Wedding Crashers," too, because Vince and Owen are two funny freakin' dudes.
  • The Cubs are pissing me off. Yeah, big shock there. Is it too much to ask that they pull it all together someday? (Apparently so.)
  • Just over a month until season one of Lost is out on DVD! *insert happy dance here* And then Smallville season four comes out a week later. Guess we know what I'm doing for a good part of September.

I'm tired, and most of this probably isn't all that interesting to anyone other than me, so gnite.

2 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

March of the Penguins--you *have* to see this, Todd! It's great.

 
At August 13, 2005 4:22 AM, Blogger Super!Mom said...

speaking of penguins, have you seen Madagascar? Holy shit. Love those penguins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home