Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday already?

Wow. This week flew by so fast, here it is the weekend and I have no idea whatsoever just what I'm supposed to do with it. Not that that's a bad thing. It was a very good week, a truly good week, an almost perfect week aside from the mild hangover I'm sporting this afternoon and the spectre of serious laundry looming in my immediate future - and it happened mostly on the fly, so I could do worse than to stretch that on out into my days off.

"On out into?" Is that even legal?

My "daily fortune" for the day says that "you can open doors now with a combination of charm and patience." Which is handy, because sometimes my arms are full. Who knew that the internet could bless us with such godlike powers? Or perhaps the more important question is: Are my awesome new powers enough to allow me admittance to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning? Because that would be flippin' sweet.

Gotta run, life's a-callin'. In the immortal words of Phil Vassar:

There goes the washing machine
Baby, don’t kick it
I promise I’ll fix it...

(yikes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home