Sunday, March 27, 2005

Absolute silliness...

...in a late-night TV commercial? Say it ain't so!

I don't even know what to say about this one, so I'll just tell you that you can watch it for yourself here. It's not one of those 30-minute infomercials, just a little two-minute spot, so I'm not asking you to sacrifice a lot of time. As a teaser, I'll let you know that it starts with "Wouldn't you love to have sonic hearing? Well, now you can!" and goes downhill from there. Sonic hearing! That's awesome! I mean, how can I get by with my normal hearing anymore? It only allows me to hear sound, whereas sonic hearing will allow me to hear... um, sound!

And to believe that I once thought the "do not attempt" disclaimer in the commercial where a Jeep gets blown off the top of an erupting volcano and then drives off untouched after landing miles away was the height of stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home