Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas at the bank

Whee! We've rolled egg rolls and trimmed lamb racks and made crab cakes and seasoned tenderloins and folded Chinese dumplings and trimmed and studded hams and made lobster fritter batter and ordered truffles and boiled shrimp and made sauces and stocked the bars and cut fruit and cheese and veggies and and and... tomorrow and Thursday the parties hit, Friday morning we work a short shift and do the Xmas thing and so on, and then I get my life back. Awesome. Although it's not like I mind, because the bank people are a lot of fun and high-pressure high-volume cooking is also a lot of fun, so we really do have a great time with it.

I'll post a full "menu" for those of you who're interested in this kinda stuff Friday night or Saturday, after I get some sleep. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home