Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Smoke 'em if you can afford 'em

With the way that taxes are spiralling out of control (and if anyone thinks that's going to change anytime soon, they're not thinking at all), it's now officially cheaper to smoke pot than it is to smoke cigarettes. This tells me two things - well, actually, it reinforces my belief in two things:

  1. It's time for me to drop the ol' lung rocket habit once and for all. No big deal that it's nasty and it's unhealthy and it makes your teeth yellow and your mouth funky and your lungs fall out, but now it's cutting into my double cheeseburger budget. No, no, and no. I gots to have my beefy goodness.
  2. The "War On Drugs?" It's over. We lost. (Well, not we, because I never enlisted to begin with.) Hey government! Quit the posturing and run up the white flag and just regulate the stuff already, so I can switch from Marlboro Lights to Marlboro Greens. It'll make dumping the cigs so much easier! C'mon, feds, do it for my health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home