Friday, April 21, 2006

Cascia's equation

At the bank tonight, we did a reunion kinda thingie for bunches of people who had gone to Cascia Hall, which is a private Catholic prep school here in Tulsa. Where:

C=Catholics
F=Free food
L=Free Liquor
and
T=Time

(300C + F + L) x T = absolute freakin' pandemonium

Wow. You want to talk about a zoo.

Also, I'm getting rather tired of the bank's "function" menu. Not that the food is bad, because it's not. It's just that I've been there for about two years now, and we still put the same food out there for pretty much every party that we do (aside from the Christmas parties, which are a whole other animal). I want variety! Yes, if something works well, you should stick with it - but only to a point. I guarantee that we could find another dozen things that work just as well without even trying hard, and then at least we could mix and match a little bit based on the makeup of the crowd in question.

But aside from that minor gripe, and the fact that tax season is over so the owner's about to be back at the bookstore all the time screwing things up for everybody, life rocks right now. I've got my tickets for South Carolina. I've got a new digital camera (random assorted pictures to follow once I get used to it). I'm getting a new mp3 player this weekend. I'm losing those last 15 pounds or so that I need to before I hit the beach. I've got money in the bank, the ol' Explorer is driving like a dream, I've been spending a good amount of time with some really good people, and I'm just plain happy.

Yay!

4 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for all the good things going on!

Keep on enjoying. At least, as long as you have the sheets (poor Jim). ;)

 
At April 23, 2006 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in no particular order...

everyone who went to cascia hall is now fucked up. almost as fucked as people who were raised southern baptist. ;)

and i still hate you for your free beach house trip. but now not nearly as much as i hate crissy, for she is flying to chicago on richard's dime, and that is wrong to the nth degree. solely b/c it's her, and not me.

and yes, yay for todd! and tax season's over! yay for me! yay for everybody!

 
At April 24, 2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to see you in SC. So is Cliff.

This is gonna be a bit like Hank's Wedding, only with no Hank. :(

 
At June 06, 2013 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 million sq mi and 161 million cubic mi significantly larger than Earth's entire landmass, with room for another Africa to neonatal nurse organizations spare.

Feel free to visit my homepage; Http://Neonatalnurseschooling.Us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home