Thursday, March 23, 2006

day two

Ohmigod this sucks. Suckity-suck-suck-sucks. I haven't had a cigarette in... let's see, about 42 hours. Wow. Grrrrr. Kill, kill, blood makes the grass grow.

Actually, though, it's not nearly as bad as it has been the times I've tried to quit in the past. I can really tell that the Wellbutrin is making a huge difference. There were entire hours today when I didn't even think about how badly I needed a smoke. Then I remembered and got all superbitchy again. ^_^

Here's a bonus, though - in the past, whenever I've made a remotely serious effort to quit, I've lost weight. Every single time. Weird, isn't it? Everyone else on the planet gains weight when they quit. Leave it to Todd to do things completely differently and totally ignore the laws of time and space. So hopefully, the extra 15 pounds or so that I've been carrying around for a few months will also soon be history. Yay being back at my fighting weight!

Go Duke.

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Todd! You can do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home