Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes...

Secily and I just had a long conversation which covered a wide range of topics such as the penalties I would suffer if I ate her brownies, the Beautiful Crying Princess Who Can't Dance, whether or not Godzilla can beat SpaceGodzilla, and who's the fastest runner in the whole world. (She's about the coolest of all possible little girls.) As we were winding up our discourse, she informed me that she wasn't smart because she was a princess. I then informed her that princesses had to be smart to be princesses, so that meant she was smart. QED, little white girl! I'm Rick James, bitch! She rejoindered by informing me once again that no, she wasn't smart, she was a princess. We verbally dueled for a while before, hands on hips and the seriousest of serious looks on her face, she defiantly issued her final riposte:

"I'm not smart!"
(pause)
"I'm happy!"
(storms away)

Wise beyond her years, that one. Not smart my ass. ^_~

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very wise. Is she Vietnamese? ;D

 
At March 01, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Hehheh. Nope. Well, not unless Gary's ex-wife has some splainin' to do. :op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home