Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dear Smallville:

See? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! More of that, please, and less of teh suck. Much less of teh suck.

Don't get me wrong. I've loved you since day one and I still love you today. I've always been there in front of my television for you. I've bought your comics and your DVDs. I've gone out of my way to share my love for you with the world and tell others how neat you are. But you know as well as I do that it hasn't always been easy. Not that I like to point fingers, but you have to admit that you've put us through some very trying times with your actions. It can be a bit difficult to stay focused on a relationship when the one you care for consistently fails to make any kind of coherent sense, but I've perservered and continued to believe in the greatness that I know exists at your core. And tonight you showed the world that greatness again, and I'm just so proud of you that I could burst.

(BUT STOP PLAYING THE "I DON'T REMEMBER A THING" CARD! grr.)

I hope that you can take my comments for what they are - not an attack on you, but an expression of my desire to see you be the best television show that you can be. You mean a great deal to me and I truly want that for you.

love, Todd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home