Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Cake and ice cream!

Tomorrow is Gary's daughter's third birthday. Party! Whee! However, since I got her one of the Princess Barbies that she wanted, I suspect that at some time in the next 24 hours Unca Todd will be reduced to playing with dolls. *shudder*

In other news:
  • The Cubs won again tonight. Could they maybe finally be getting it together?
  • The boss will be back in town tomorrow. Boo hiss.
  • I think I'm addicted to Triscuits.
  • I canna wait until the new Black Eyed Peas album comes out next month. Coldplay and The White Stripes too, for that matter. All on the same day! Nice.
  • Green Day will be in OKC in August! Three days after Ben Folds and Rufus Wainwright will be in Tulsa! I'm thinking that's gonna be a fun week. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home