Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dude, where's my weekend?

That was too fast. Of course, I had lots of little errands to run and things to do and so on and so forth, which always seems to make the time go faster. So now every single thing I own which can be laundered is, my kitchen is full of groceries, my dishes are clean, my carpet is vacuumed, another two boxes of my comics are bagged, my DVDs are almost completely catalogued, I used some of my credit at Blockbuster to grab some things I needed like Shaun of the Dead and House of Flying Daggers and Shaolin Soccer and the recent remake of Salem's Lot, and all in all I had a rather productive go of it.

(If you're looking for a highly amusing way to spend a Saturday evening, you can do a hell of a lot worse than a Shaolin Soccer/Shaun of the Dead double feature. With lots of popcorn. Movie theater style, with extra butter. Good times.)

Anyway, it's nice to be temporarily on top of everything for a change, so I guess I really can't complain about the weekend flying by. I'm on top of it all so rarely that I ought to just enjoy it while it lasts, but instead I find myself thinking about the fact that at this rate I'm never going to finish Final Fantasy Origins. Sigh. Sometimes being a cynic is kinda depressing. ^_^

Dinner, which it's just about time for me to get actually serious about, will be pork chops, oven-roasted potatoes, and vegetable medley. Hello, childrens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home