Monday, April 18, 2005

Currently

  • In my CD Player: Stevie Wonder, Innervisions
  • On my TV: Family Guy (Mr. Griffin goes to Washington)
  • In my mail slot: A bank statement, the cable connection invoice from when we moved in, a photocopy of a recipe (well, it's more of a really cute strawberry Santa garnish than a recipe) that I need to take with me to the bank later this week
  • In my belly: Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and mushrooms
  • In my pop can: Diet Coke with Lime
  • On my body: blue plaid shorts, this t-shirt
  • On my couch: a short box of Uncanny X-Men that I just finished rebagging (including my newest acquisition, which made me happyhappy, thanks ebay)
  • In my table lamp: A new 60 watt bulb, which means that it seems dim in here tonight because the bulb that burned out earlier this evening was 100 watts
  • On my coffee table: the debris from the comic rebagging exercise, which I really need to pick up before it gets too late and I get too lazy
  • On my mind: "I need to water my plants," "I should pay a couple of bills while I'm online," "Do I have any cookies?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home