Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Weird dreams

I had a night full of 'em, but at this point they've all pretty much faded back into the mists. One stuck with me all day, though, so I'll share it with you.

Gary and his daughter and I were all sitting on the couch, and she was playing with some sort of stuffed animal. I think it was a bunny, but it could have been something else. We'll call it a bunny. It was one of those stuffed bunnies that does things - it moves around, it sings songs, it says stuff when you press on its tummy, etc. Well, she's having a grand old time watching it move around, pressing its tummy and laughing every time it says something, you know the drill. So she presses it one more time and the bunny turns its head to look right at me, and in that cheerful stuffed animal voice it says, "I have a knife and tonight I'm going to use it!"

My subconscious is such a strange place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home