Thursday, April 28, 2005

wink wink nudge nudge say no more

So I'm wandering around this great big internet of ours, and I end up on wikinews (which isn't quite as cool as wikipedia but is still cool just because it's wiki-) where I'm reading about two guys in Texas who recently got the go-ahead from the Texas Court of Appeals to sue a couple of strip clubs. Apparently these businesses were in the habit of overcharging guys who paid for lap dances with their credit cards, and Texas law says you can't do that, and so on and so forth.

I really could care less about this case. (I could care less about most lawsuits, actually, but let's not get into America's unhealthy fascination with the lawsuit just yet.) I only mention it to you because I'd like to know where you swipe your credit card when you're using it to pay for a lap dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home