Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Episode III and other things

I'm not really going to say much about Revenge of the Sith, because 1) I'm sure that a bajillion blogs have already been dedicated to it, and 2) I don't really have that much to say about it. I liked it. I liked finally knowing the whole story behind Darth Vader, and overall I was pretty happy with that story. There were a lot of little touches here and there that I appreciated. There were also some things that I thought missed the mark. It's definitely my favorite of the new trilogy - but probably only third overall, behind A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.

But but but... well, I don't know if the commercials that run before the movie are the same everywhere, but if they are, I'd say that RotS is worth seeing for the Brawny commercial alone. OMG. I think the last time that I laughed that hard was the "naked painter and a chest of pantyhose" afternoon. And I know, you have no idea what the hell that means, but there are very few people alive who do and it takes way too long to explain and it's not nearly as funny if you weren't there anyway. Suffice it to say that it was some seriously funny shit.

Anyway! Brawny commercial. Wow. If I could find it on the internet, I'd provide a linkie, but I haven't been able to yet. So I can't. Sorry.

June is National Fight the Filthy Fly Month. I'm not making this up. I'm also not quite sure just what it means, but there you have it. Google it if you don't believe me, know-it-alls. :op And speaking of flies, this seems like a seriously weird way to spend an afternoon.

That's all I've got. I'm sleepy and I need food, and it's time to take care of one of those issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home