Sunday, May 21, 2006

Carolina!

Woot! What a vacation. My friends, I love you all.

So many stories! Like the lack of gravity in England. The evil pagan "priest" wishing the happy couple all the best in their "lifetime of head." It burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Slimy mating conchs doing it in plain sight in the surf. Thieving from cupcake towers. Not speeding on the island. Uncle Sonny! Liking pink no matter what color it is. The Jesus trailer. A barefoot walk down the moonlit beach with a totally groovy chick. Hijacked wi-fi connections. A pool in the backyard! Every one of our flights in actually landing *early*. "You'd love my bacon." The Tuesday morning sunrise over the Atlantic. More Corona with lime than you can shake a stick at. And Katrina stuffing us with food, food, food, so much good food. Not to mention... hey! A couple of really great people tied the knot!

Ah. I'm still high on life.

There are pictures, of course, and those of you who I count as friends are more than welcome to check them out if you so desire. I'm not going to post them (or the link to them) here on the blog, however, as I question whether or not the people I shared my time with would like having random shots of themselves floating around the internet for just anyone with some time on their hands to check out. So! Email me or drop a comment or something and I'll get the link to you post-haste. Or at least semi-post-haste.

When's the next roadtrip?

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're always welcome to visit here in Elvis World--which is probably the site of the next foot picture opportunity in October 2007, when I retire. Unless we decide to go somewhere else first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home