Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow

Thanks to Katie and her quest for a CTU (as in 24) ringtone, I decided to get off my ass and finally figure out how to make my own ringtones for the phone I got like six months ago. And thanks to the power of the internet, elbow grease, and a little ingenuity, the following conversation is now my ringtone:

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man.
FJD: I say hey sky, s'other say I wan' say?
SJD: Uh...
FJD: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
SJD: Eh. Yo, knock yo'self a pro, slick - that gray matter back live performas down now take TCB'in, man.
FJD: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em?
Together: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em!
FJD: Cold got to be! You know? Shiiiiiiit.

Hurray! The only problem now is that I'm just going to let my phone ring and ring...

1 Comments:

At May 07, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Todd said...

oh, and thanks for the nausea-inducing email the other day. why you have to go and perpetrate unspeakable acts on the innocent populace like that is way beyond me. :op

 

Post a Comment

<< Home